Galaxies!!! Who would have thought they would be sooooo easy to do!! LOL!
When I first started I thought for sure this was going to be crap and I had my polish remover all ready too! By the time I sponged the purple on I was loving how they were turning out!
For this mani I started out with:
- Nail Envy, Rimmel Smoother base coat and ridge filler
- LA Colors “Blue Lagoon”
For the galaxy I sponged/painted on:
- Pure Ice “Super Star!”
- OPI- “Green-Which Village”
- Revlon- “Purple Splash”
- Wet n Wild- “Bijou Blue”
- Pure Ice- “Unzip Me”
To finish up I painted on the entire nail:
- 2 coats of Pure Ice- “Heart Breaker”
- 1 coat Pure Ice- “Busted”
- Top Coat China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat