This was such a super FUN mani to do and I got a million and one compliments on it too!!! ♥
I was going to do a Peace sign on my ring finger, but I had 2 small weird spots that it wouldn’t have covered so I ended up with the flowers instead!! LOL!
I used 21 different polishes on this mani… yes you just read that right TWENTY-ONE colors!!!! I’ve posted them all at the very bottom of this post and they are all in the tags for this post too! I also used a dotting tool for the flowers and tiny polka-dots and a sponge for the gradient on my ring finger.
To see other beautiful Hippie-Retro-Summer Of Love Manis follow the link below!
Here’s the rundown of colors used… it’s a long list so bear with me!
- Sinful Colors, Snow Me White
- Sinful Colors, Fusion Neon
- Finger Paints, Curator’s Crimson
- Nina Ultra Nail Pro, Orange Flame
- essie, Orange It’s Obvious
- Sinful Colors, Neon Melon
- Spoiled, Designated Driver
- Pure Ice, Wild Thing
- Revlon, Posh
- Orly, Frisky
- Sinful Colors, Why Not
- Pure Ice, French Kiss
- Sinful Colors, Dream On
- LA Girl Black Light Nail Polish Disco Brites, Hustle
- NailStar 2-Way Pens, Red, Orange, Yellow, White, Neon Green, Sky Blue, True Blue, Purple