I’ve been nominated for 2 more awards by the lovely Charis over at Novice Nail Art!
I’m so excited 3 awards in 2 weeks!!!! I didn’t want to spam everyone with multiple posts so I am combining them both into this one. ♥
First it’s the Versatile Blogger Award!!!
The rules for the award, are to thank the person that nominated me, nominate 15 other bloggers that I follow regularly or have just discovered and tell the person that nominates me 7 things about myself.
The nominees are:
- Sweet Sugar
- Jilltastic Nail design
- Let Them Have Polish
- Nails By Kayla Shevonne
- Oooh, Shinies!
- Nail Polish Wars
- I’m Feeling Nail-Venturous
- Sonoma Nail Art
- Nail Loopy
- Miss Adelinne
- Luv My Lacquer
- Mini Nail Blog
- Gold Speck Nails
Alright now for the 7 things about me… this one is tough because I just recently shared 7 things about myself! Here goes!
- I have loved polishing my nails since I was very young. I had a caboodle full of crazy polishes!! 😉
- My sweet daughter is 16 and learning to drive and I’m so not ready for it!!! LOL!
- I usually don’t repaint my toes until the polish is basically grown 1/2 way out! 😮 I know it’s so gross!
- I have an affinity for notebooks and it’s almost as bad as my polish addiction!
- My nail polish count is at 389 and I have several on my desk that haven’t been added yet!
- I follow your blogs via bloglovin’ and I am so addicted to checking for new posts throughout the day!
- I have 6 tattoos that cover most of my back!
Now on to the Liebster Award!!!
Here are the rules!
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There’s no tag backs.
11 things about me…
- I have a terrible sweet tooth!
- My favorite dessert is Lemon Meringue Pie
- I’m repainting my kitchen and the inside of my cabinets is now the same color as China Glaze For Audrey
- I love to read, but don’t find enough time lately
- I think I am a Facebook-a-holic!
- I belong to 3 nail groups on Facebook and just asked to join another!
- I am just bowled over that I have received 3 awards in the past several days!
- I think my favorite season is Fall
- My favorite color is red, although I rarely do red manicures 😦
- I love, love, love vintage kitchen appliances
- I scrapbook, make cards and crochet when I’m not painting my nails! 🙂
Here are the questions set for me to answer.
1) What got you started in your nail art/polish life? I have painted my nails crazy since I was very young… maybe around 12 or 13…
2) List 3 things other than polish that make you happy? I partly answered this above. My family, crocheting and scrap booking.
3) What is your favorite food? Anything with Pasta and garlic
4) Where is the one place you would like to visit? Italy or Ireland
5) What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
6) If you could meet anyone, past or present, who would it be and why? I’d love to give this one to my children and bring my Grandmother back to meet them.
7) What was the best memory you had as a child? There are so many good memories I can’t really choose just one… a lot of my memories involve my cousins and their family pool!!
8) What is your favorite mani? (Link) Summer Roses was a mani I am still very proud of!
9) What is your favorite color? Red
10) What’s the best/worst advice you’ve ever taken? Most of my Mother’s advice has been the best advice and the worst would be when my friend thought it was a good idea to go out for $1 shots and she said I should totally do shots of aftershock… worst advice EVER!!! LMAO!
11) What is the one word you would use to describe yourself? Content
Here are my 11 questions for the bloggers I have nominated. (Some of them borrowed)
- How many polishes do you have?
- What is your favorite polish brand?
- Favorite color?
- What color won’t you wear?
- What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?
- What polish are you wearing now?
- Do you have a designated nail art/ manicure spot?
- What is your favorite mani? (link)
- What other hobbies do you have besides polish?
- What is your favorite nail art/polish technique?
- What is your favorite Holiday?
These are the blogs I have nominated!
- A Polished Addiction
- Devilish Designs
- The Clockwise Nail Polish
- Drama Queen Nails
- Bonita Bon Bons
- Nail Polish Mixologist
- Tales Of Knit & Nails
- One Nail To Rule Them All
- My Little Vanities
- Crazy Nail Lady
- Holy Manicures
Thank you to all my followers for reading my blog and to Novice Nail Art for sending me these 2 wonderful awards! I am feeling the love this week!